Club Championships 2019 - Session 5
FOR SWIMMERS IN BLUE, BRONZE, WHITE, SILVER, CLUB, PERFORMANCE 3, 2 & 1
Our 2019 Club Championships continue on Monday evening,November, with Session 5. Please note that all squad training in the main pool at the Spa will be on Monday evening.
Races on the night will be:
- 25 Fly (9/u)
- 100 Fly
- 200 Backstroke
- 400 Freestyle
The here. Please note, we will not be selling on the door, so please download the to your phone! Officials and Volunteers: please also note that we will not be handing out plastic bottles with water, so please bring your own water bottles which we will gladly fill for you.can be found
- Sign-in takes place between 5.15-6pm on the night and will be located near the entrance to the changing rooms. Swimmers must sign in for each event that they have entered. There may be a queue on the night, so please be patient and please be aware that the Spa will remain open to other members at this time.
- Warm-Up will begin at and Session 5 will begin with the boys. Swimmers are reminded that they are NOT allowed on poolside until and only then when a coach is present.
- The gala will start at 6.30pm promptly.
- Please do not bring nut products poolside as some of our swimmers have nut allergies.
- When the referee blows his/her whistle at the beginning of the heat being swum, it is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that everyone on poolside and up in the gallery remains silent to enable the swimmers on the blocks to hear the commands from the referee.
- Please ensure that your children (swimmers and non-swimmers) are supervised at all times when up in the gallery.
- Please ensure that when your swimmers come up to the gallery, they are wearing something on their feet and are not dripping wet.
- Please ensure that you take all litter home with you.
Thank you to all officials who have volunteered their services to David. Your time is hugely appreciated. If you are J1 in training or above, with timekeeping signed off, and haven't yet volunteered your help, I am sure that David would love to hear from you, so please do get in touch with him. Thank you to our new volunteers who are beginning their training to become officials. If anyone else is interested in becoming one of our licensed officials, please email David.
Thank you to all our volunteers who are helping out on Monday evening. Your help is also very much appreciated and I know Hannee would love to hear from you if you are able to offer your help. The roles are easy and fun, and allow you to be poolside, closer to the action, so please do consider helping out.will be in touch with you regarding your specific roles. We are always in need of more volunteers and with two sessions still to go,
RAFFLE & 100 CLUB BALLS
A huge Thank you to Clairewho will be running another raffle, and also to Dawn Adams-Howard, who will be selling balls for the 100 Club (£6 per ball). You've got to be in it to win it so please bring some change to support the club!
Finally, Good Luck to all our swimmers!