Orpington Ojays Season Starter (L3) - FINAL ARRANGEMENTS
FOR SWIMMERS IN BRONZE, WHITE, SILVER, CLUB, PERFORMANCE 2 & 3
Click here for the Accepted Entries. Please get back to me by close of play today if there are any errors.
The timings for this gala are confirmed as follows:
closes - 8.30 / Warm up 8.30 to 9.10 (2 x 20 min
Racing start - 9.15
Session 1 finish - 11.00
Break - 11 to 11.45
Sign in closes - 11.45 / Warm up
11.45 - 12.25 (2 x 20 min sessions)
Racing start - 12.30
Please find below the entry details relating to the Orpington Ojays Season Starter (L3) Meet taking place on Sunday 29th September 2019 at Medway Park Gillingham.
CORRECTION: This is a licensed Level 3 Gala with Upper & Lower Qualifying Times - so your swimmer needs a time within the range. No Time entries are not allowed.
Please read the conditions carefully before entering your child, making sure you are entering events that are open to them & if needs be speak with your coach. Note this is an 'age on day' gala for swimmers aged 9 & over on 29 September 2019.
This gala is 'first come first served' hence we would like to get our entries in before the end of the season. If you'd like your swimmer to compete in this gala, the deadline for submitting both your entry form and payment to me is Friday 26th July 2019; please don’t leave it until the last minute! Failure to make payment (at the latest) by the closing date, will see your swimmer removed and they will not be entered to swim.
Entries & payment details should be submitted
• email to email@example.com or
• post to Lindsey Davison, 43 Oakwood Avenue, Beckenham, BR3 6PT.
- Cheques should be made payable to Beckenham Swimming Club (not BSC) & please include the swimmer's name and 'OJSS19' on the back.
- If you are paying by bank transfer, please use the following Account (Sort Code 600212, Account 53746031) and use OJSS19+Swimmer Surname as the Reference.
- In addition, please remember to include the £4 admin fee per swimmer / per gala (this is included on the entry form) as detailed in the AGM papers sent out on 20 June 2019.
I look forward to receiving your entries.