2019 London Region Summer Open Meet
22 Jun 2019 - 23 Jun 2019
May, 29 2019
Venue: London Aquatic Centre
- This is not a multi-classification ParaSwimming competition; however ParaSwimmers are encouraged to enter and compete in the main competition.
- This is an Open Meet and as such entries will be accepted from all qualifying ASA/WASA/SASA and FINA-affiliated swimmers.
- A swimmer's age shall be determined as at midnight on December 31st 2019.
- The closing deadline for all entries and full payment is 29th May 2019.
- Qualifying entry times must be registered on the Swim England Rankings database.
- ALL club entries must be submitted electronically.
- ALL club entries must be accompanied by a Summary Form.
- PLEASE ENTER VIA YOUR CLUB WHEREVER POSSIBLE.
- During this meet, both 1500FR & 800FR long-distance events will be available to all competitors regardless of gender and shall be swum in a mixed format with awards being split by gender and age-group. Swimmers wishing to enter these events must have a qualifying time for the event being entered i.e. there is no equivalency/alternative option for qualifying.
- Coach/Team Manager Passes may be applied for here - 2019 Coach Pass Application - Enquiries should be sent by email to Jeanette Edmiston
SPECTATOR ENTRY FEES
- Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over).
- Entry to spectate the meets shall be free-of-charge for all children (15 years old and younger).
- Printed programmes shall be available - WHILST STOCKS LAST - free-of-charge with paid entry.
- We encourage all attendees to download and print the programmes at home to ensure that you are not disappointed on the day should stocks be depleted prior to your arrival (see below).
- Live Results and Start Lists will be published online throughout the event and can be found here - http://www.londonswimresults.org/2019/Open/.