January 13 2018
Online meet entries
Switching our website to TeamUnify puts you in control of meet entries for your swimmers. You will be able to enter meets either through the Wandsworth website or through the OnDeck mobile phone app.
Be aware of a few important steps:
- Make sure you have updated your details in the 'my account' section. You are the account holder and each swimmer is a member. Your account details will be used to communicate with you, there are tabs for each member which should contain any important medical information for your swimmers such as allergies.
- To enter a meet, from the event box on the home page click on the event which takes you to information about the meet. Note the deadline for entries - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER AFTER THIS DATE!
- In the top right is a button [Accept/Decline] that takes you through to another page allowing you to choose each swimmer, and to then choose if they plan to attend.
- If you choose to attend, details of each event is shown which will allow you to enter if they have a time that is inside the qualifying standard for that event. You can change your selection up to the deadline day, but once the deadline passes you are committed.
- For the moment we are sticking with our normal system for you to pay directly into the WSC gala account. There will be a bank reference code on the information page. Within a few months we will have online payment facilities at the point you enter.
- The OnDeck phone app is simpler than the webpage so we expect this will become a popular way to enter meets.It is easy to use but doesn't show the same level of detail as the web page.
Any questions, email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 11 2018
|Stroke clinics New Stroke Clinics in Feb 2018 The next three clinics will be on 11, 18, 25 February ?18. DIVING will be an element of all three, plus one stroke. To assist with the diving, we have enl...|
March 17 2018
|Rushmoor Royals SC are holding this national qualifier at Aldershot Garrison Sports Centre on the weekend of 17th and 18th March, with the long-distance (800m/1500m) on Saturday 24th. Swimmers must be...|
March 24 2018
|The Guildford City L3 Regional Qualifier is being held on the weekend of 24th and 25th March at Guildford Spectrum. This is a first come, first served meet so the entry deadline of 9pm on Tuesday 20th...|
April 6 2018
|The Guildford City Level 1 Spring Open meet is being held in the 50m pool at the Surrey Sports Park in Guildford over the weekend of April 6th-8th. This is a national qualifier event so targeted at th...|
April 7 2018
|The Surrey Age Group Spring Meet is being held at Guildford Spectrum on the weekends of 7th-8th April and 14th-15th April. This is aimed at swimmers aged at least 10 on 31st December 2018. Times must ...|