Online meet entries
TeamUnify puts you in control of meet entries for your swimmers. You will be able to enter meets either through the Wandsworth website or through the OnDeck mobile phone app.
Be aware of a few important steps:
- Make sure you have updated your details in the 'my account' section. You are the account holder and each swimmer is a member. Your account details will be used to communicate with you, there are tabs for each member which should contain any important medical information for your swimmers such as allergies.
- To enter a meet, from the event box on the home page click on the event which takes you to information about the meet. Note the deadline for entries - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER AFTER THIS DATE!
- In the top right is a button [Accept/Decline] that takes you through to another page allowing you to choose each swimmer, and to indicate attendance at the event.
- Details of each event are shown which will allow you to enter if they have a time that is inside the qualifying standard for that event. You can change your selection up to the deadline day, but once the deadline passes you are committed.
- Payments will be collected via the automatic billing system - you must have your card details on file.
- The OnDeck phone app contains much of the same information and is a popular way to enter meets.
Any questions, email Chris at email@example.com