Online meet entries
Switching our website to TeamUnify puts you in control of meet
entries for your swimmers. You will be able to enter meets either
through the Wandsworth website or through the OnDeck mobile phone
Be aware of a few important steps:
- Make sure you have updated your details in the 'my account'
section. You are the account holder and each swimmer is a
member. Your account details will be used to communicate with you,
there are tabs for each member which should contain any
important medical information for your swimmers such as
- To enter a meet, from the event box on the home page click on
the event which takes you to information about the meet. Note the
deadline for entries - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER AFTER THIS
- In the top right is a button [Accept/Decline] that takes you
through to another page allowing you to choose each swimmer, and to
then choose if they plan to attend.
- If you choose to attend, details of each event is shown which
will allow you to enter if they have a time that is inside the
qualifying standard for that event. You can change your selection
up to the deadline day, but once the deadline passes you are
- For the moment we are sticking with our normal system for you
to pay directly into the WSC gala account. There will be a bank
reference code on the information page. Within a few months we will
have online payment facilities at the point you enter.
- The OnDeck phone app is simpler than the webpage so we expect
this will become a popular way to enter meets.It is easy to use but
doesn't show the same level of detail as the web page.
Any questions, email Chris at email@example.com
|WSC has again been invited to attend the Sutton & Cheam Summertime Splash 2018 being held at Westcroft Leisure Centre on the weekend of July 14th and 15th. In previous years this meet has been very po...|