2021-2022 CoCSC Member Registration
Welcome to the City of Cambridge Swimming Club Electronic Registration platform for our Club Members.
If you are interested in joining the City of Cambridge Swimming Club, trials are held on a regular basis and by Invitation Only. To request a free trial, please click here.
If you have been invited to register - please click on the button at the bottom of this page and follow the registration process. If you have any problems please let us know by emailing [email protected].
How to complete the on-line registration
The City of Cambridge Swimming Club is supported by TeamUnify, a swim club management system, used to enhance and manage communication within our club. Please read the following notes:
- Under Billing Information, the Account name should be the parent, or person, that is responsible for paying the membership, training & meet entry charges. The Member section is for those who wish to become members of the club, ie. swimmers, water Polo players, parent helpers, volunteers, officials etc. In some cases, the same person will be both Account and Member.
- Please enter as many details as possible, and ensure you complete all fields requested.
- Please enter any important medical information that our coaches need to know, such as medical conditions, allergies, medicines and any other information you think they should be aware of. Please ensure you have also verbally communicated this important information.
- Please note that some of the questions are set by Swim England, if not compulsory, these can be left blank if preferred. The main purposes of registration is to ensure we have the correct contact and medical details, and you are aware of key information, including our Codes of Conduct.
- Please note our Club Agreements - any issues contact the club directly via email [email protected]
|Swimming or Water Polo CoCSC Members||
Dual (BWPL) Player or Link Swimmer
Joining Fee on application:
|£50||£15||Paid by the Club|
|Annual Membership (Invoiced on 1st Oct):||£50||£15||Paid by the Club|
Your private account is your one-stop-shop for maintaining your contact information, declaring for swim meets, signing up for volunteer/official roles, interactively tracking swimmers times, and much more. Just click on the link below and you be brought directly to the registration page on our Club website.
With very best wishes,
From The City of Cambridge Swimming Club