2018-2019 CoCSC Member Registration
Welcome to the City of Cambridge Swimming Club Electronic Registration platform for our Club Members.
We are delighted that you have chosen to join the City of Cambridge Swimming Club and hope that you will enjoy training with us.
To register - please click on the button at the bottom of this page and follow the registration process. If you have any problems please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complete the on-line registration
The City of Cambridge Swimming Club is supported by TeamUnify, a swim club management system, used to enhance and manage communication within our club. Please read the following notes:
- Under Billing Information, the Account name should be the parent, or person, that is responsible for paying the membership, training & meet entry charges. The Member section is for those who wish to become members of the club, ie. swimmers, parent helpers, volunteers, officials etc. In some cases, the same person will be both Account and Member.
- Please enter as many details as possible, and ensure you complete all fields requested.
- Please enter any important medical information that our coaches need to know, such as medical conditions, allergies, medicines and any other information you think they should be aware of. Please ensure you have also verbally communicated this important information.
- Please note that some of the questions are set by Swim England, if not compulsory, these can be left blank if preferred. The main purposes of registration is to ensure we have the correct contact and medical details, and you are aware of key information, including our Codes of Conduct.
- Please note our Club Agreements - any issues contact the club directly via email email@example.com
- After registration you will be contacted by our Admin Officer to advise you of the joining fee and and relevant training fee charges.
|Joining Fee on application:||£50.00 - All Swimming Members|
|Annual Membership for the next season renewal||£50.00 - All Swimming Members|
You will receive an email to confirm registration, and if you are a new member, you will also be sent details on how to log in to your account and access the OnDeck App on your phone/tablet using the same username (email address) and password.
Your private account is your one-stop-shop for maintaining your contact information, declaring for swim meets, signing up for volunteer/official roles, interactively tracking swimmers times, and much more. Just click on the link below and you be brought directly to the registration page on our Club website.
With very best wishes,
From The City of Cambridge Swimming Club