Club Registration 2022
Open for Returning Members
01/01/22 - 14/03/22
Open for New Members
01/01/22 - 01/12/22
Congratulations on your invitation to Daventry Dolphins Swimming Club We are delighted you wish to join our club. As a Swim England SwimMark accredited club, DDSC aims to promote a program to inspire the love for the sport of swimming, to provide an environment of motivation and enthusiasm, challenges and rewards at all levels - delivered by an organisation which is mindful of its contribution and dedication to the overall development of all its members.
The process of registering is simple and should not take very long.
DDSC uses a platform called TeamUnify, a Swim Club Management system used extensively in the United States, and increasingly in the UK. TeamUnify holds all the information on our swimmers and helps us to administer the club.
The Online Registration Forms:
1. Click “Continue” below
2. If you are new to the Club and do not have an account, click “Create New Account” on the next page. Enter the details requested and Activate your account (you will receive an email with an activation link). Then complete the registration process by confirming / completing the following information.
3. Please enter as many details as possible, and ensure you complete all fields requested.
4. Under 'Member Selection' you must click to add a swimmer to your account. Under the Medical information, please enter any important details that your child's coach (or another person taking care of your child) needs to know, such as allergies, medicines and any other information you think the club and coaches should be aware of.
5. Select the correct Category for Swim England (ASA) Membership
Club Train (previously -Category 1) - able to compete in limited galas
Club Compete (previously - Category 2) - able to compete in all galas
Club Support (previously - Category 3) - for non-swimming volunteers (NSV) and Poolside helpers
6. Please read through and agree to the Medical & Liability Release Waiver
7. Photography & Images Form 2022 to read and agree
8. Code of conduct - Please make sure that you have read through and understand what you should expect from the club and what the club expects from it's members.
9. Covid-19 Guidance, Health Survey & Training Declaration 2022 please complete both surveys
10. Data Protection Notice to read and agree
11. Charges for membership and Swim England registration will be calculated and our bank details will be displayed. You will have to go through the checkout process to complete the registration - Please note: You will need to arrange the transfer of the required amount separately as there is no current payment facility through Team Unify. Bank details are shown on the last page.
12. When you have saved your registration, our admin team will receive a message to alert us that you are pending. We will then allocate the swimmers to their squads, set up payment schedules and make any one-off charges that are necessary. You will then receive an email to confirm this, and details on how to gain access to your account so that you can see and keep up-to-date all contact details and medical information, refer to your swim times & enter galas (meets).
On Deck App
Once you have done this, you will also be able to access the Parent Apps on your phone. To do this go to the App store and search under TeamUnify, for the "On-Deck Parent" App. When you have downloaded the App you can log in using the same username (email address) and password.
DDSC is run by volunteers, and therefore there may be times that we do not immediately get back to you but we will always try to respond quickly. If you have any queries in any way you can always contact us for advice or speak to one of the Coaches or Committee members.
We welcome all offers of help to run our club,and new volunteers are always made very welcome. There are many volunteering roles so whatever your skills, interests and availability there will be a role for you at DDSC. We would love to hear from you.
Daventry Dolphins Club Committte