Registering as member of Kettering Amateur Swimming Club
Congratulations on your invitation to KASC. We are delighted you wish to join our club. As a Swim England (formerly known as The Amateur Swimming Association) SwimMark accredited club, KASC strives to promote a program to inspire the love for the sport of swimming, to provide an environment of motivation and enthusiasm, challenges and rewards at all levels - delivered by an organisation which is mindful of its contribution and dedication to the overall development of all its members.
The process of registering is simple and should not take very long.?
How to complete the on-line registration process
KASC uses a platform called TeamUnify, a Swim Club Management system used extensively in the United States, and increasingly in the UK. TeamUnify holds all the information on our swimmers and helps us to administer the club.
The Online Registration Forms:
1. Click “Continue” below
2. If you already have a log-in, click “Continue” on the next page and then log in to Sports Engine with your existing account details. Then add the additional swimmer to your account.
3. If you are new to the Club and do not have an account, click “Create New Account” on the next page. Enter the details requested and Activate your account (you will receive an email with an activation link). Then complete the registration process by confirming / completing the following information.
4. Under Billing Information, the name should be the parent, or person that is responsible for paying the membership charges, you will add your swimmer(s) later in the process.
5. Please enter as many details as possible, and ensure you complete all fields requested.
6. Under 'Member Selection' you must click to add a swimmer to your account. Under the Medical information, please enter any important details that your child's coach (or another person taking care of your child) needs to know, such as allergies, medicines and any other information you think the club and coaches should be aware of.
7. Select the correct Category for Swim England (ASA) Membership
Category 1 - able to compete in limited galas
Category 2 - able to compete in all galas
Category 3 - for non-swimming volunteers (NSV) and Poolside helpers
For more information click here
8. Photographic Consent to read and agree.
9 Parent and Swimmer Code of Conduct to read and agree.
10. Data Protection Notice to read and agree
11. Charges for membership and Swim England registration will be calculated together with our bank details. You will have to go through the checkout process to complete the registration - but note:
You will need to arrange the transfer of the required amount separately as there is no current payment facility through Team Unify. Please make a note of our bank details (shown on final page).
Renewing Members, with a GoCardless Account - the fee will be taken by Direct Debit as per the email you have received.
12. When you have saved your registration, our admin team will receive a message to alert us that you are pending. We will then allocate the swimmers to their squads, set up payment schedules and make any one-off charges that are necessary. You will then receive an email to confirm this, and details on how to gain access to your account? so that you can see and keep up-to-date all contact details and medical information, refer to your swim times, enter galas (meets), and check your account balance.
On Deck App
Once you have done this, you will also be able to access the Parent Apps on your phone. To do this? go to the App store and search under TeamUnify, for the "On-Deck Parent" App. When you have downloaded the App you can log in using the same username (email address) and password.?
KASC is run by volunteers, and therefore there may be times that we do not immediately get back to you but we will always try to respond quickly. If you have any queries in any way you can always contact us for advice or speak to one of the Coaches or Committee members.
We welcome all offers of help to run our club,and new volunteers are always made very welcome. There are many volunteering roles so whatever your skills, interests and availability there will be a role for you at KASC. Examples of our volunteer roles include officials, committee members, admin support, fundraising, team manager, poolside helper - there really is a role for everyone. Whether you wish to get involved poolside? perhaps with looking after the team at galas or training to be an official - or whether you can help us with fundraising or admin, or in any other way, then we would love to hear from you.
We have a Club to be proud of thanks to the volunteers who help run the Club. Our Coaches and Committee have an incredible passion and drive to see KASC grow into an even more successful club, so when you feel able to give us some of your free time, please do so. Your help and support will be much appreciated, If you would like to become involved in our volunteer team please contact our Club Secretary via the "Contact Us page. We would love to hear from you!
We wish you every success with KASC, may you enjoy your time with us.
From Kettering Amateur Swimming Club Coaches and Committee.