New Member Registration
Open for Returning Members
01/12/14 - 01/12/25
Open for New Members
01/12/14 - 01/08/25
WDSC Registration for New Members
Congratulations on your successful trial at the club and for making the decision to join; we are excited to welcome you to our club.
The process to sign up for the club is simple and should not take very long. Please answer all of the questions and provide all of the information requested below. Once you have completed this registration process, you will get access to your own private account that will enable you to see you current bills, monitor your swim times histories, maintain your own contact information, and more.
Important Information for completing the registration process.
Working through the registration forms:
1. If you already have swimmers at the club, please select your existing account, to add the swimmer, if not please select the new user option
2. Under Billing Information, the name should be the parent, or person that is responsible for paying the membership charges, you will add an individual swimmer name later in the process. This name effectively becomes the account in our system.
3. Please enter as many details as possible
4. Please ensure you complete all fields - but we do not require any 'Insurance' information - this is a requirement in America, not in the UK
5. Under 'Member Selection' You must click to add a swimmer to your account
6. Under the medical information, please use the fields to enter any important medical information, such as allergies, medicines and any other information you think the club and coaches should be aware of.
Don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any queries as you complete this registration process - email firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of our club is to provide an environment for the coaching and development of swimming and to provide the opportunity and encouragement to enable all of our members to reach their full potential within the sport of swimming.
WDSC is a members club. That means it is a club run by the members for the members. It’s a great opportunity to get involved. A Committee elected by the members is responsible for the Management, operation and financial control of the Club. The club holds and AGM each year when it reports to the membership and elects the committee. Volunteers are active across all aspects of the club, from Coaching to administration. So, once you have settled in to the club and the swim training and if you feel you can spare some time to help our club, we always appreciate it.
Good luck and please feel free to speak to me, or any of the committee if there is anything we can do to help.
Wycombe District Swimming Club