New Member Registration
Open for New Members
01/07/17 - 01/07/20
Welcome to the Newbury District Swimming Club registration for new swimmers. This form is for swimmers who have completed a trial and been approved to join the club. It you would like to arrange a trial please use the 'Contact Us' button on the left.
Working through the registration forms:
1. If you already have swimmers at the club, please select your existing account, to add the swimmer, if not please select the new user option
2. Under Billing Information, the name should be the parent, or person that is responsible for paying the membership charges, you will add an individual swimmer name later in the process. This name effectively becomes the account in our system.
3. Please enter as many details as possible
4. Please ensure you complete all fields - but we do not require any 'Insurance' information - this is a requirement in America, not in the UK
5. Under 'Member Selection' You must click to add a swimmer to your account
6. Under the medical information, please use the fields to enter any important medical information, such as allergies, medicines and any other information you think the club and coaches should be aware of.
7. At the end you will be asked to setup a Direct Debit mandate. This is mandatory for all swimmers other than masters so please don't skip that step.