08 April 2018
Norwich Swan need your help!
Our first Open Meet is coming up on the 21st and 22nd April and we need volunteer helpers from our club (parents and older swimmers who are not competeing in this meet) to make it a success. The more volunteers we have, the less each person will need to do, so please sign up for something unless you are already officiating.
If your child is swimming in this meet then we need you to offer some help during at least one session over the weekend please. There are four sessions:
- Saturday Morning, 7.30 am start
- Saturday Afternoon, 12.45 pm start
- Sunday Morning, 7.30 am start
- Sunday Afternoon, 12.45 pm start
We need helpers for tasks including, for example:
- Poolside runner
- Changing room supervisor
- Organising refreshments for officials on poolside (drinks/snacks)
- Selling temporary tattoos at lunchtimes
- Selling programmes at the door
- Manning the the door and taking payment to enter the gala
- Marshalling swimmers
- Giving out spot prizes to winners
All offers of help are greatly appreciated and you will be guided through what to do.
Please contact Nikki Mills via email firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know your availability.
Our Open Meet will generate funds for providing more opportunities for all of our Swimmers and to help ensure the continuing success of the club.
Many thanks for your continuing support & making this a great club to be a part of!
Norwich Swan Committee