09 February 2018
Information about forthcoming galas at Guildford, Rushmoor Royals and the Surrey Spring Meet is now available via the events box on the home page. Switching to the new website puts you in control of entering meets - easily done through either the website or the OnDeck mobile phone app which you can download.
will be no need for paper forms or eligibility reports and within a
few months we will also automate payments.
Be aware of a few important steps:
- Make sure you have updated your details in the 'my account' section. You are the account holder and your swimmer is the member (or members if more than one). Your input here will be used to communicate with you and also should contain any important medical information for your swimmers such as allergies.
- To enter a meet, click on the event which takes you to information about the meet. This will include a deadline for entries - YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER AFTER THIS DATE!
- In the top right is a button that takes you through to another page allowing you to commit to the meet for each of your swimmers.
- The entry page for each swimmer shows the time held in the database for each event and whether that is inside the qualifying time. You should only enter events that are within the qualifying time.
- For the moment we are sticking with our normal system for you to pay directly into the WSC gala account. There will be a bank reference code on the event information page. Within a few months we will have online payment facilities at the point you enter.
- The OnDeck phone app is even simpler than the webpage so we expect this will become a popular way to enter meets.
Any questions, email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org