12 May 2018
We are pleased to inform you that the next Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 2018 will be held on 21-June-2018 at 7.30pm in the Pearl Room at the Magnet Leisure Centre.
This is an annual open meeting for any club member to attend. The purpose of an AGM is to:
- Present key information about the club, such as the finances and achievements throughout the year
- Elect officers for the club. Any nominations for election of members to any office or for membership of the Committee should be made in writing by the proposer and seconder to the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org ) before 24-May. Any nominee should state in writing their willingness to stand for election. The list of committee members and other, non-officials, who assist with the running of the Club can be found on the website
- Consider the previous year's annual accounts, together with the Treasurer’s report and the report of the independent examiner
- Any matters (resolutions) that members wish to bring up at the AGM should be notified in writing to the Club Secretary before 07-June.
Please note that the following executive committee role is open to any member for nomination:
· Club Secretary – currently being served in an acting capacity by Bob El-Hawary (Vice Chair & Swim Mark Coordinator)
If any further information is required on the above position, please contact the committee members.