17 August 2018
Masters Coach Level 2 Vacancy.
Redhill and Reigate Swimming Club, is a competitive and friendly club based in Redhill, Surrey, and is looking for a Level 2 coach for their Masters squad. The successful candidate must have the knowledge, experience and personal drive to deliver the training program in a well-structured and co-ordinated manner. The successful applicant will be paid competitively.
They will be required to coach primarily the Masters squad and be flexible to help cover coaching at all levels of the club at various training locations if required. Masters swim at Horley swimming pool from 20:00 -21:00 on Mondays and Fridays throughout the year.
We are particularly seeking a coach who will develop this section of the club.
- Hold a UKCC Level 2 Coaching Swimming qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of working with the Masters squad preferred, but not essential, and the ability to inspire, encourage and develop swimmers of all capabilities to maximize their potential.
- A sound technical knowledge of competitive swimming is essential.
- A current pool rescue certificate and / or lifeguard qualification would be useful
- Be skills-focused with the ability to apply and share technical knowledge and understand LTAD.
- Have excellent time management, organisational and administration skills and be computer literate.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to motivate and work well with coaches, swimmers and parents alike.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and respect for the needs of all involved with the club.
- Undergo an enhanced DBS check with Swim England and Safeguarding as required.
- Own transport is required.
- Be legally entitled to work in United Kingdom.
- To have an up to date knowledge of all the technical rules of swimming and share this with the coaching team.
- Follow all policies and codes as required by the club.
- Follow our Child Protection Policy and ensure it is promoted.
- Attend meetings and/or submit reports as required by the committee or Head Coach.
· Work with, and under direction of the Head Coach with respect to the club training plans and development of their squad’s plans.
- Liaise with the Head Coach and coaching team to ensure progression and continuity.
- Develop a positive working partnership with swimmers.
Head Coach – Paul Nosworthy