04 October 2018
Training Changes: October 2018
Due to the WSSC Neate Meet this weekend, the following cancellations and changes will take place:
- Sunday 7th October: NO TRAINING at Bury for Nemo, Skills 1 and Skills 2 squads. Swimmers are welcome to train at Haverhill on that morning where all 3 squads will swim from 7:45 - 8:45am.
- Sunday 7th October: TRAINING CHANGE at Haverhill - Nemo, Skills 1 and Skills 2 squads will train from 7:45 - 8:45am for this morning due to the Haverhill Triathlon taking place that morning.
All other sessions this weekend are unaffected.
October Half Term week:
With the training camp in Lanzarote taking place this week and a large number of swimmers away, the following changes will take place:
- Monday 22nd October PM: TRAINING AT BURY CANCELLED from 6:00 - 8:00pm with Competitive squad swimmers able to train at Culford on that evening from 5:00 - 6:30pm.
- Tuesday 23rd October PM: TRAINING AT CULFORD will start one hour later for the Competitive squad (5:00 - 6:30pm) and 15 minutes earlier for the Skills 1 squad (6:30 - 7:15pm).
- Wednesday 24th October AM: TRAINING AT BURY CANCELLED from 6:00 - 7:30am with Masters squad swimmers able to train at Culford on that morning from 5:30 - 7:00am.
- Wednesday 24th October PM: TRAINING AT BURY CANCELLED from 5:00 - 7:45pm, with Competitive squad swimmers able to train at Culford from 5:00 - 6:30pm and Development swimmers able to train at Culford from 5:00 - 6:15pm. *Please note that the normal Competitive squad session at Culford will start one hour later than normal due to it being half term week.
- Saturday 27th October PM: TRAINING CHANGE AT CULFORD - Competitive squad will start at the later time of 7:00am (until 8:30am) and Development squad will train from 7:00 - 8:15am.
All other sessions will remain unaffected, unless otherwise notified.
WSSC Coaching Team