06 June 2019
Well done to all swimmers who took part in the Cranleigh summer meet last Sunday.
We had a very successful meet with PBS achieved in 61 out of the 77 swims. 7 of our swimmers attained PBS in all of their events, a special mention to Jack Clements who did so in all nine of his events! Over half of the swims resulted in a medal with 19 gold, 17 silver and 8 bronze.
- Josh Astbury; 50 back, 50 fly, 50fc, 100IM and 200fc.
- Ffion Davies; 200fc Maddy Burr; 50back, 200back.
- Ana Lane; 50 fly.
- Daniel Metzgen; 50 back, 50 fly.
- Ernie Hill; 100IM.
- Max Morgan; 50 fly, 50 brs, 50fc, 200brs, 100IM and 200fc.
- Alyssa Zee; 50 fly.
- Josh Astbury; 400fc.
- Ffion Davies; 50 back, 200IM
- Maddy Burr; 50fly, 200IM, 50fc and 100IM.
- Daniel Metzgen; 200IM Max Morgan; 200IM.
- Jack Clements; 50bk, 200brs and 100IM.
- Noah Hagberg; 200bk, 50 brs and 200brs.
- Max Schuberth; 50fc, 200fc.
- Maddy Burr; 50brs, 200brs.
- Daniel Metzgen; 200brs.
- Ernie Hill; 50bk, 50fly.
- Jack Clements; 50fly.
- Desmond Zee; 50fly.
- Max Schuberth; 50br.
Full results are now available on the Cranleigh website.
Well done to all swimmers and coaches, we are truly a quality over quantity club! Keep working!