Club Hats Update

Unfortunately the colour of the new hats has not turned out as expected and the dome hats need to be tweaked in terms of size, so although we will be distributing any personalised hats that were pre ordered and paid for, the sale of regular club hats will not go ahead until we have the correct colour. This will most likely take a few weeks. 

Apologies if you are waiting for a hat for your swimmer. I will let you know when they are available and enure your coach has a supply as soon as they come in.

NB. All swimmers who pre-ordered personalised hats will receive the same package in the new colour.


Our sponsor