Cancelled - Bournemouth Open Meet 4th & 5th April 2020

To all those swimmers, coaches and officials at the Rising Stars Swim Bournemouth L3 Open Meet On 4th/5th April.

I expect this email is the news you have all been anticipating.  

In the light of Covid-19 and all the measures introduced to combat the pandemic  I can now confirm that the meet has been postponed.   If and when the meet is able to happen I will invite you all to support once more.

Thank you for all you do for our sport 

Keep safe, keep well and practice social distancing whenever you can