Useful Links
CoB April L1 International Meet - Cancelled

It Is with regret that in the current exceptional circumstances, Governmental advice and Swim England direction. City of Bristol Swimming Club have taken the decision to cancel our L1 open meet on the 3rd,4th and 5th April.

Refunds will be processed as soon as possible. In order for us to process the refunds as efficiently as possible would please provide the following details in the following format:-


Sort Code


Account Number


Account Name


Please email this response directly to


We will arrange refunds of any entry fees paid – we thank you for your patience with this.

Those who booked a room in the Premier Inn – amendments and cancellations  are being allowed for any booking up until 31st March via the Premier Inn website coronavirus link.


City Of Bristol are looking at the Possibility of re licencing our July Long course meet to include a combined L1 and L3 meet which will hopefully give your athletes the opportunity to compete and have an opportunity to gain qualification times.

Further information will be available via the


We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support and wish you and your athletes well during these difficult time and hope to see you all in the near future.


Stay Well and keep strong.


Tim Babbage

Email -