01 April 2021
In order for training sessions to go ahead from Monday 12th April we need one volunteer Covid Officer in each swimming, water polo or diving session.
This is a requirement from Swim England.
What we need you to do:
- Be available for the whole session
- Arrive 5 minutes prior to session start
- Meet the swimmers, water polo players or divers, sign them in and direct them to the waiting area
- Monitor social distancing and wellbeing of all those in and around the pool
- Email the attendance after
each session to Marianna (swimming & water polo) or
Richard (diving) and promptly email Sharon
(Covid Lead) on [email protected]
org.ukif anything needs to be reported
What you will get:
- A huge amount of gratitude from the Club Committee
- The ability to observe your child during training sessions
If you wish to become a Covid Officer please fill this ONLINE FORM.
Please could all existing Officers also fill the above form to confirm their availability from April.