07 May 2018
Bank Holiday Training & Knox Johnston Half Term Training Schedule 29th May to 31st May
During the end of May and into June, Knox Johnston is going to a holiday schedule.
- We need to have two adults present during the training sessions please, one coach and a parent. If we have to request a lifeguard then we have to pay for them each time, which in turn will have an impact on Club fees. Please sign up to be the additional adult on the following Event (please logon first) - https://uk.teamunify.com/EventShow.jsp?returnPage=%2FEventsCurrent.jsp%3Fteam%3Derhbsc&id=696560&team=erhbsc
- Please read the schedule below carefully and make note of when your swimmer's session is being run.
- Knox Johnston during the half term reverts to a holiday training schedule, commencing Tuesday 29th May April to Thursday 31st April.
- Please note that training at Tring on Wednesdays will not be affected, same schedule.
|Saturday 26th May||NORMAL TRAINING SESSIONS|
|Sunday 27th||NORMAL TRAINING SESSIONS||N/A|
|Monday 28th||NO SWIMMING - BANK HOLIDAY|
|Tuesday 29th||N/A||07:45 to 09.15||Groups 4 , 5 and 6|
|Wednesday 30 th||N/A||07:45 to 09.15||Groups 1 , 2 and 3|
|Thursday 31st||N/A||07:45 to 09.15||Groups 4 , 5 and 6|
|Friday 1st||NO SWIMMING|
|Saturday 2nd||NORMAL TRAINING SESSIONS||07:45 to 09:30||Just groups 5 and 6|
|Sunday 3rd||NORMAL TRAINING SESSIONS|
- Groups 7 and 8 are welcome at the morning session corresponding to the Groups they normally train with.
- Please can you make sure that your swimmer only attends the sessions that they are meant to attend.
- Each session is carefully planned to cater for the ability of each Group, if swimmers more or less capable are included in the session, this will have an impact on all swimmers.
All other training sessions at other locations for this period remain the same - https://uk.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp?team=erhbsc&_stabid_=153382