12 March 2019
Congratulations to all of our swimmers who took part in our 2019 Development gala, held at Strode on Sunday 10th March. There were some great skills on show. Select swimmers were given an award of a swimming hat for their specific skills.
The awards were given by Clevedon’s Head Coach Pat assisted by Eva Farmery, Senior Captain.
- Thomas Prewett (Development) for rotation, great position on kick and streamlining.
- Libby Steadman ( Junior Skills) for steamlining and eyes leaving the wall last thing.
- Alex Parish (Junior Skills) for streamlining and keyhole pull.
- Laura Smith (Improvers) for glide on breaststroke.
- Lyra Parsons ( Development) for turns.
- Ruby Wedlock (Improvers) for breathing on rotation.
- Mia Podmore (Junior Skills) for streamlining and fast breakout.
- Darcey Roberts (Development) for streamlining on fly.
- Neo Streeter (Development ) for fast turns and tight streamlining position on kick.
- Jolee Wong (Development) for streamlining and fly kick.
Well done everyone, keep up the great work.