21 July 2016
End of 2015/2016 Season Dates
End of Season - Up until 28th July (Thursday) inclusive - normal training (except for RMS/York House and some AM training)
Chiltern Pools - 23 & 24 July – This is the weekend of the end of season meet at Basildon. As such all swimmers should be entering. Exceptions are:
- Those swimmers not eligible – any swimmer aged 8 years or younger
- New joiners from 1 June
- Swimmers competing at British or English Nationals.
This means that any 8 year olds in JD3 or AC1 who normally train at Maltmans will train at Chiltern Pools on 23 July.
A limited training programme for above groups of swimmers will be run on both days.
- Sat 23rd July - 7-8am - all JD3/AC swimmers (8yrs and under, new joiners from June 1st)
- Sun 24th July - 4-5pm - All JD3/AC swimmers (8yrs and under, new joiners from June 1st).
NO TRAINING for any other swimmers (Masters see below).
25 July (Monday) – 28 July (Thursday)
- Training as normal in evenings
- Only AM training is for PE on Thursday 28 July at Hillingdon – 6.45 – 7.45 am
Last session is Thursday 28 July – evening training
Sessions for swimmers going to Nationals - Additional training requirements, other than above, and training sessions after 28 July will be agreed for each individual swimmer.
Normal training until 31 July however:
Weekend of 23/24 July – Different training times
- Saturday 23 July - 8 - 10.30 am - 4 lanes
- Sunday 24 July - 5 - 6 pm - 6 lanes
- Sunday 24 July - 6 - 7 pm - 4 lanes
Weekend of 30/31 July – Different training times
- Saturday 30 July – 8 – 9.30 am - 3 lanes
- Sunday 31 July – 5 – 7 pm - 4 lanes
August – 3 sessions a week to continue throughout
- Monday and Thursday evenings – 4 lanes – 8 -9 pm.
- Saturday mornings - 2 lanes – 8 – 9.30 am.
No training August bank holiday Monday.
September - From 1 September (Thursday) normal training sessions and lanes resume