The Executive Committee & Club Roles
The Executive Committee runs the Club in a way that follows the Club Constitution as determined at the Annual General Meeting (AGM). The Committee aims to meet on the first Thursday of every month. If there are any views that you would like aired or points you would like to make, please ask a committee member to raise the issue at the monthly Exec meeting. If you prefer please contact us, and it will be discussed at the next committee meeting, or sooner if urgent action is required.
The committee consists of a volunteer group of parents and supporters, elected each year at the AGM. The committee's duties are very wide ranging. Finances, membership, pool hire, arranging competitions, discipline, social activities, coaching matters and matters involving Swim England are just a few. If you have any ideas or proposals for improving the Club in any way, please contact any Committee member.
The City of Cambridge Swimming Club 2017 - 2018 Executive Committee Members:
To e-mail a club official or find out more about a job description, please contact us.
- President: Karen Wolstencroft
- Chairperson: James Hammond & Sian Hammond
- Secretary: Cashfya Cazi
- Treasurer: Fathima Keegan
- Welfare Officer: Marina Velez & Amanda Parton
- Officials Coordinator: Louise Dexter
- Club Championships Coordinator: VACANT
- Open Meet Coordinator: Catherine Pearson
- Mini-Meet Coordinator: Andrew Cleland & Celeste Marx
- Fixture and Leagues Secretary (M11 & Arena League): Caroline Williamson
- Para Swimming Squad Representative: Mike Haines
- Masters Representative: Peter Rank
- Waterpolo Representative: Gemma Clare
- Volunteers Coordinator: Joanne Wilson
- Club Kit Coordinator: Sylvaine Brugrabber
- SwimMark Liaison Officer: Karen Wolstencroft
Other (non committee)
- Social Secretary: Pamela Niedbalski & Tanya Pearson
- Membership Secretary: Deborah Barker
- Club Administration Officer: Deborah Barker
VACANT: Club Championships Coordinator
If you would like to volunteer for the role of Club Championships Coordinator, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next AGM will be held in June 2018 - watch out for details!