AQUA* AND JUNIOR AQUA** SQUADS STRUCTURE
(For competitive and former competitive squad swimmers who wish to maintain a level of general fitness or for Team galas / Masters Competitions / Open Water / Water Polo / Triathlons)
- Have the desire and commitment to practice at this level
- Option to enter NASA County / EMASA Regional / National Championships if qualified (need to be registered as an ASA Category 2 member)
- There is the option to represent the Club in team competitions if selected.
- *Aqua squad for swimmers target age 17yrs+ • **Junior Aqua squad for swimmers target age 13yrs to 16yrs
- Aqua squads have a practice cycle of 5 weeks covering all 4 strokes
NOTE: These squads are subject to change and you will be notified of any changes to squad names, session times and any effect on monthly squad fees
We also have some more details on our Club Night Operating Procedures page.