Please go the the relevant pool's menu option for pool specific instructions
Swim England Return to Swim Guidelines
Bromley SC Guidelines & Instructions
Please make sure your contact details are up-to-date in TU in case we need to get in touch with you urgently and for Track&Trace.
Make sure you consult our Frequently Asked Questions!
- We must have at least 1 COVID-Liaison sign-up for each session of the session cannot take place.
- you must have gone through the Swim England screening instructions, as well as showered and gone to the toilet prior to leaving your house
- you must have sent the code of conducts and SE declaration for to [email protected] You Only need to send the forms once. NO SWIMMER WILL BE ALLOWED TO SWIM WITHOUT THESE FORMS
- Parents are not allowed on poolside.
- If you are coming back from a country/UK town requiring quarantine, please abide by the government rules and let the COVID-Lead know as soon as possible
- You must wear a mask prior to entering any pool building and on exit
- You must bring your own hand sanitizing gel as there won't always be any available at the time of your session.