Instructions can be found here and here is the Risk Assessment
Also, high level reminders:
- use of showers and hair dryers is prohibited
- Come in "beach ready"
- loading capacity for the pool is 45 for main pool and 15 for teaching pool.
- We can have single lanes for club swim as long as you are following swim England guidance on loading capacity for single lanes
- Over 8s no spectators for clubs
- Under 8s if they need a spectator then only 1, these spectators must socially distance from other families and wear masks where possible
- Swimmers to use own kit, apply own goggles and hats
- Swimmers arrive in groups less of 6 people or less
- When waiting for session to start, wait socially distanced
- Covid-liasons to instigate the movement of swimmers through the building and on to pool side. Wait until the session before is clearing before approaching poolside.
Also, please download the NHS Track & Trace app: WW have displayed their QR code for you to link into when arriving at the pool, using the app