There are two elements to the fees:
1. Club Annual Membership Fee, covering SwimEngland (Swimming's Governing Body) registration and insurance, due each January or when a member joins the club during the course of the year.
- Learn To Swim £20.
- All Juniors and Seniors Squad £47.50 (CAT2)
- Development/Masters that enter galas £47.50 (CAT2).
- All other swimmers £30 (CAT1).
- If a swimmer pays the CAT1 membership and then starts to compete in galas (including M11 galas) during the course of the year an additional £17.50 will need to be paid to upgrade to CAT2 registration, as required by SwimEngland
- The annual membership runs Jan to Dec regardless of when paid.
2. Swimming fees, which vary by squad, as shown below.
Online payment is our preferred method of payment, as you are totally in control and it is fully traceable. Either as a monthly standing order, paid on the first of the month, which spreads the term costs out over 4 months for you or as a single term payment at the start of term.
If this isn't an option for you, we will accept cheques but ask that they clearly state on the back the swimmers name and what the payment is for. We do not accept cash, so please do not put the coaches in an awkward position by trying to give them cash.
We bank with CAF Bank (Charities Aid Foundation) details are:
Sort code: 40-52-40
Account No: 00021918
Please ensure the payee ref for any online payments reflects what the payment is for i.e. one of following: Fees, Gala, Shop or as advised if a special payment.
Note some online bank accounts do not allow the payee ref to be changed. If that is the case with your bank please set up a new and separate payment for each payee ref needed and then use as appropriate.
This is essential so payments do not get mixed up, which will cause extra admin at this end and potentially you being chased for payments.
Please be aware BPSC is a not for profit charitable organisation, run by volunteers with the only paid staff being the poolside coaches, please help us to keep admin to a minimum by paying promptly.