Policies and Documents
Code of Conduct
Kingston Royals Swimming Club requires every new member to sign its Code of Conduct, which outlines the behaviour the Club expects of all its members, both within and outside the Club environment. This expectation extends to parents, coaches, teachers and volunteers. Click the blue link to view/print a copy of the Code of Conduct.
The Club Constitution is a guiding document that presents the objectives of the Club and clarifies the rules that are in place at the Club to ensure the smooth and proper running of the Club's affairs. Click the blue link to view/print a copy of KRSC's Club Constitution.
Equity Policy Statement
Kingston Royals Swimming Club (KRSC) is committed to treat everyone equally within the context of their activity, regardless of sex, ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or political persuasion. Click the blue link to view/print a copy of KRSC's Equity Policy Statement.
There are a few Hardship Funds which you might wish to approach to help pay for swimming fees:-
- Central Social and Recreational Trust - Grants up to £2,000 to support younger people under the age of 21 who by reason of their poverty would be unable to obtain facilities for recreational or other leisure time occupations.
- Dickie Bird Foundation - A small grant specifically designed to assist young people (under 16) to participate, to the best of their ability, in a sport of their choice, irrespective of their social circumstances (clothing, equipment and travel). Any sport not just cricket.
- Mars Milk Fund - This has been set up to support those athletes over 20 to help pay for competition fees.
- Boost Charitable Trust - Boost Charitable Trust was created in 2005 to Build On Overloooked Sporting Talent, to champion the the disabled and disadvantaged and to inspire them to overcome their challenges through the power of sport
Sourced on www.pro-activesouthlondon.org - see "funding search" for more details.
- Family Fund - A Bursary available to those receiving DLA. www.family fund.org.uk
Certificate of Employers' Liability Insurance 2018/2019