Wandsworth Swimming Club swimmers are divided among seven squads based on criteria including ability and times achieved age as at 31 Dec.
The squads and key criteria are listed below. For more detail on squad eligibility times, county/regional QTs, timetables and venues see links below.
Competitive Development Squad
- 9-14 yrs. Maximum age (on 31st December) when accepted into Competitive Development is 12 for girls and 13 for boys
- 4 out of 5 sessions/week
- At least two Competitive Development Squad eligibility times (see link below)
- Club championships. County championships. Arena league (if selected). Open meets*
- 200m and 400m freestyle.
- 100m and 200m IM.
- All events in form stroke.
- 1 x butterfly event.
* open meets should be entered on coach's recommendation only
- Tuesday at 19.30 to 21.00
- Wednesday at 19.00 to 21.00
- Friday at 19.30 to 21.00
- Saturday at 09.30 to 10.00
- Sunday at 07.00 to 08.30
Training is at Putney Leisure Centre .
Squad Rep. Eloise Hill
Competitive Development Eligibility Times
London Region QTs
Surrey County QTs