The Role of the treasurer
• To be responsible for all club finances through ensuring adequate accounts and records exist
• To issue receipts and keep records of all monies received
• To plan the annual budget in agreement with the club committee and monitor throughout the year
• To ensure that all funds are used appropriately
• To ensure prompt banking of funding
• To maintain up to date records of all transactions and records of income and expenditure
• To prepare end of year accounts and present to the auditor and management committee and AGM.
I would prefer any payment to made by direct bank transfer to the clubs account,:-
HSBC Leeds City Branch – Park Row
Sort code – 40-27-15
Account no – 74427653
Please make sure you reference your payment and email me to let me know it has been made.
or via PayPal
or by cheque: sent to following address (do not send cash!) - please see Payments page for details (note: password protected).
If you need to pay by cash then please contact me by email; email@example.com and I can arrange to meet you
Now pay the Club via PayPal – safe and secure. Simply click on the link below and fill the amount in and remember to fill in details of why you are paying this amount. Eg Kit, membership, Competition entry etc
You don’t even need a PayPal account to pay on the link below just use credit or debit card, but its easier if you do have a PayPal account.