Performance Silver Criteria
- Swimmers aged 12-14.
- Automatic London Region qualifier.
- Aiming for regional success / national qualification.
A place within this squad is under constant review, based on attendance, attitude, performance in training and in competition.
ALL squad movements will be at the discretion of the Head Coach.
- Age 12: 5/6 sessions per week / 1 land session
- Age 13: 6/7 sessions per week / 2 land sessions
- Age 14: 7/8 sessions per week / 2 land sessions
Age as of December 31.
Swimmers will receive an individual training schedule when joining the squad which will outline the session requirement – swimmers may be asked to do more or less based on their physiological development and main events. This will be done at the discretion of the Head Coach.
Squad Training Items
- Kick board / Alignment board
- Pull buoy / Ankle band
- Finger Paddles
- Hand Paddles
- Thera band
- Skipping rope
- Roller / Trigger point ball
- Two 1 litre water bottles
View Camden Swiss Cottage Swimmer Information Pack
Lead Coach - Gerry Gillespie
Assistant Coach -
Annual Club Membership(Swimmer under 18) - £14.00
Annual Club Membership(Parent) - £5.20(One parent must be registered)
Annual ASA Membership - £31.90
Squad Fee - £84.00 per month