TIMETABLE AS OF APRIL 6th 2020
Performance Bronze is the first level of our elite section and the road to national/international success. Swimmers will be aiming to qualify to county and regional level.
Performance Bronze Entry Criteria
- Swimmers aged 9-12. Age as of December 31.
- Minimum 2 times in the Top 25(relevant age group) London Region not 50m events
- 100% commitment to team competitions(Arena League, Junior League and Relays)
- Up to date times in the following events 200m FC, 400m FC, 100m BK, 100m Brst, 100m Fly and 200m IM
- 9/10 years age as of 31st December minimum of 4 sessions per week
- 11/12 years age as of 31st December minimum of 5 sessions per week
Timing of the sessions is set to 15 minutes before swimmers get in the pool. Swimmers are expected to be at sessions 15 minutes before to complete pre-pool.
Not meeting criteria-Move to Potential Bronze
Exceeds criteria-Move to Performance Silver
ALL squad movements will be at the discretion of the Lead Coach.
Squad Training Items
- Kick board / Alignment board
- Pull buoy / Ankle band
- Finger Paddles
- Hand Paddles
- Thera band
- Skipping rope
- 1 Litre water bottle
Lead Coach – Tom Watson
Assistant Coach - Tom Brommage
Annual Club Membership(Swimmer under 18) - £14.50
Annual Club Membership(Parent) - £5.20(One parent must be registered)
Annual ASA Membership - £33.75
Squad Fee - £75.00 per month