All swimmers are expected to arrive 10 minutes before their session starts to complete an injury prevention and land based warm up routine, along with being able to stay 10 minutes after the session to stretch.
All swimmers are expected to follow the competition calendar set out at the start of each season.
- Swimmers aged 11-12. Age as of December 31.
- Swimmers place is reviewed twice a year: after the County Championships and after the London Regional Championships.
- Swimmers are expected to attend at least 50% of the sessions (2 sessions a week minimum).
- One of the swimmers regularly attended sessions must be 2 hours in length.
- Swimmers are aiming at county qualification and open meet success.
- One land training session per week is expected.
ALL squad movements will be at the discretion of the Head Coach.
Squad Training Items
- Kick board / Alignment board
- Pull buoy / Ankle band
- Finger Paddles
- Hand Paddles
- Thera band
- Skipping rope
- 1 Litre water bottle
View Camden Swiss Cottage Swimmer Information Pack
Lead Coach - Tom Watson
Assistant Coaches - Marc Dillon, Michelle McCarthy, Neil Mathews
Annual Club Membership(Swimmer under 18) - £14.00
Annual Club Membership(Parent) - £5.20(One parent must be registered)
Annual ASA Membership - £31.90
Squad Fee - £64.00 per month