Coach - Michelle Atkinson
Squad Rep - Katie Bartlett
- Ability to swim 3 strokes competently
- Show knowledge of starts, turns and underwater phases
- Commitment to training including competing at Club Championships and Elementary galas
- Show an interest in swimming
- Ability to listen to learn
All moves including bridging are discussed and made by the coaches in the best interest of the swimmer's development and ability to progress.
As all children develop at different rates our coaches make each move on an individual basis and in the best interest of the swimmer.
The squad coaches consult with the Head Coach on all moves and the Head Coaches decision is final.
Monday | Beckenham Spa | 6.00pm - 7.00pm
Tuesday | Trinity School | 6.00pm - 7.00pm
Thursday | Trinity School | 6.00pm - 7.00pm
Kickboard, pull buoy, spare goggles, water bottle, Beckenham swim-hat, Beckenham T-Shirt for poolside during competitions. All equipment should be clearly named.