Coach - Kym Tamplin
Squad Rep - TBC
- Ability to swim all 4 strokes competently over 50 meters (25 meters butterfly)
- Show knowledge of starts and turns
- Commitment to training sessions including competing at Club Championships, Elementary galas and open meets (if age appropriate)
- Show an interest in swimming
- Ability to listen to learn
All moves including bridging are discussed and made by the coaches in the best interest of the swimmer's development and ability to progress.
As all children develop at different rates our coaches make each move on an individual basis and in the best interest of the swimmer.
The squad coaches consult with the Head Coach on all moves and the Head Coaches decision is final.
Monday - Beckenham Spa, 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Wednesday - Dulwich Prep School, 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Thursday - St Joseph's School, 5pm-6.45pm
Friday - Dulwich Prep School, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Kickboard, pull buoy, spare goggles, water bottle, Beckenham swim-hat, Beckenham T-Shirt for poolside during competitions. All equipment should be clearly named.