Coach - Grace Langley; Sunday Coach - Abby Davison; Friday
Squad Rep - Natasha Clarkson
- Ability to swim a minimum of 25 meters in 3 of the 4 strokes
- Work on competitive skills eg starts and turns
- Skill development is the main focus of this squad
- Show an interest in swimming
- Ability to listen to learn
All moves including bridging are discussed and made by the coaches in the best interest of the swimmer's development and ability to progress.
As all children develop at different rates our coaches make each move on an individual basis and in the best interest of the swimmer.
The squad coaches consult with the Head Coach on all moves and the Head Coaches decision is final.
Friday | Bromley High School | 5.00pm - 6.00pm
Sunday | Trinity School | 2.00pm - 3.00pm
Kickboard, spare goggles, water bottle, Beckenham swim-hat, Beckenham T-Shirt for poolside during competitions. All equipment should be clearly named.