Coach - Holly Cross; Wednesday Coach - Grace Langley; Friday & Sunday
Squad Rep - Natasha Clarkson
- Swim efficiently in Freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and demonstrate a knowledge of butterfly
- Perform legal lengths in freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and half a length butterfly
- Skill development is the main focus of this squad
- Working on competitive skills eg starts and turns
- Show an interest in swimming
- Ability to listen to learn
All moves including bridging are discussed and made by the coaches in the best interest of the swimmer's development and ability to progress.
As all children develop at different rates our coaches make each move on an individual basis and in the best interest of the swimmer.
The squad coaches consult with the Head Coach on all moves and the Head Coaches decision is final.
Wednesday | Dulwich Prep School | 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Friday | Beckenham Spa | 7.00pm - 8.00pm
Sunday | Trinity School | 3.00pm - 4.00pm
Kickboard, spare goggles, water bottle, Beckenham swim-hat, Beckenham T-Shirt for poolside during competitions. All equipment should be clearly named.