Swim Fit Squad (Aylesbury Site Only)
· To improve fitness in all aspects.
· To increase the standard of swimming skills and develop training protocols.
· To develop flexibility, stability and control through land training.
· Minimum attendance of 60%.
· Swimmers will be 10+ in the year of competition.
· Swimmers will have the basics of solid stroke technique in all four strokes.
· Swimmers will be able to perform a 100 IM under ASA laws.
· Training is structured to achieve the above aims and a high level of discipline is expected.
· There are no Competition requirements; however swimmers are encouraged to try if they wish to.
· Swimmers will show dedication to improving their swimming skills, to include starts, turns, finishes, underwaters, breakouts and efficiency.