Maxwell & TeamUnify Meet
7th and 8th March 2020
AQUA VALE, Aylesbury, HP20 1DX
Licence Number – – 3SE200550
Entries can be sent to us from 9am Monday 10th February
Closing Date for Entries – 23rd February (or until full), and it's.......
'First come, first served'
.........so your club may set an earlier deadline for you to tell them what events you wish to enter.
The MEET INFO PACK is here
Club entries should be submitted to our Promoter using TeamUnify or HyTek files.
If you need help, or the meet entry file : please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to the Meet Info Pack for all the details, including the full programme of events and the Promoter’s Conditions.
Key highlights include.....
This Event is designated by the ASA for entry into Regional and County Championships
- Affiliated to A.S.A. South East Region
- 8 lane, 25 metre, constant depth, deck level pool, anti turbulence ropes
- Quantum V18.104.22.168 Electronic Timing and Display
50m, 100m (incl IM) and 200m events
- No Time (NT) entries are permitted and swimmers must be slower than the NFT (Not Faster Than) times stipulated per event and age group.
- All manual entries (i.e. entries not submitted via a TeamUnify or HyTek compatible data file), will attract an additional administration fee of £5.00 per entry (this applies to both paper based forms sent by post, and forms completed and sent by email)
- £7.00 per event