Maxwell Swim Club thanks everyone for entering our next Level 3 Meet, which is now full, so no more entries can be accepted. We are so sorry to disappoint anyone.
Our next Level 3 meet is June 23rd/24th - please let us know if you would like details in due course.
TeamUnify & Maxwell Alternative to Counties
10th and 11th March 2018
AQUA VALE, Aylesbury, HP20 1DX
Licence Number – 3SE180470
Closing Date for Entries – 25th February 2018, but it's.......
'First come, first served'
.........so your club may set an earlier deadline for you to tell them what events you may wish to enter.
The MEET INFO PACK is here
Club entries should be submitted to our Promoter via TeamUnify or HyTek
If you need help, or the meet entry file : please contact email@example.com
Please refer to the Meet Info Pack for all the details, including the full programme of events and the Promoter’s Conditions.
Key highlights include.....
This Event is designated by the ASA for entry into Regional and County Championships
- Affiliated to A.S.A. South East Region
- 8 lane, 25 metre, constant depth, deck level pool, anti turbulence ropes
- Electronic Timing - Omega Ares 21 Electronic Timing & Display.
- Age as on last day of meet, 11th March 2018
- Age Groups - 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, & 16+
50m, 100m and 200m events with finals in 50m & 100IM for swimmers aged 9,10 & 11
- No Time (NT) entries are permitted and swimmers must be slower than the NFT (Not Faster Than) times stipulated per event and age group.
- All manual entries (i.e. entries not submitted via a TeamUnify or HyTek compatible data file), both paper based sent by post and forms completed and sent by email will attract an additional administration fee of £5.00 per entry
- £6.00 per event