Maxwell March Meet
9th and 10th March 2019
AQUA VALE, Aylesbury, HP20 1DX
Licence Number – 3SE190501
15/02/2019 UPDATE - OUR MEET IS NOW FULL AND WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT ANY FURTHER ENTRIES
Opening date for entries 14th Feb 2019, Close of entries 24th Feb 2019
No late entries will be accepted after this date, without exception.
Entries will be on a first come first served basis after 14th Feb 2019.
(Remember.........these are the dates for the club's entry to be submitted, and your club is likely to set an earlier deadline for you to tell them what events you wish to enter.)
The MEET INFO PACK is here
Club entries should be submitted to our Promoter via TeamUnify or HyTek
If you need help, or the meet entry file : please contact email@example.com
Please refer to the Meet Info Pack for all the details, including the full programme of events and the Promoter’s Conditions.
Key highlights include.....
- This Event is designated by the ASA for entry into Regional and County Championships
- Affiliated to A.S.A. South East Region
- 8 lane, 25 metre, constant depth, deck level pool, anti turbulence ropes
- Electronic Timing - Omega Ares 21 Electronic Timing & Display.
- Age as on last day of meet, 10th March 2019
- Age Groups - 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, & 16+
- 50m, 100m and 200m events with finals in 50m events for swimmers aged 9,10 & 11
- No Time (NT) entries are permitted and swimmers must be slower than the NFT (Not Faster Than) times stipulated per event and age group.
- All manual entries (i.e. entries not submitted via a TeamUnify or HyTek compatible data file), both paper based sent by post and forms completed and sent by email will attract an additional administration fee of £5.00 per entry
- £7.00 per event