Our coaching team is expanding and an exciting opportunity has arisen within Norwich Swan for a Level 2 or Level 3 coach to join our team of experienced Level 3 coaches.
We are a fast growing competitive club with swimmers working towards and competing at County, Regional & National level, and have been recently promoted to East Midlands Arena League Division 1.
We have over 500 squad members, supported by a 900-strong learn-to-swim programme, and have excellent links with other clubs in the Norfolk area.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive approach to swimming and our ethos of being a friendly club helping swimmers achieve their goals.
You will have opportunities to coach both Age group and Youth squads depending on your experience and development plan
- Pay rate: £16/hr for Level 2 coach, or £20/hr for Level 3 coach
- Level 1 coaches booked on a Level 2 qualification would be considered depending on experience
- Locations at pools in Norwich & Wymondham
- Hours to be decided depending on applicant - note this could include early morning training and weekend attendance at galas.
- Applicants are expected to have a current Rescue Test (or NPLQ) qualification, and a current Safeguarding Children certificate, and will be subject to a DBS check.
- Sound administration skills are essential - we use Team Unify, MainSet, standard office programmes, and Google Drive
For more information, or to apply, please contact John Digby (email@example.com). Please include a current CV with your written application.
Closing date 28th February.