MCASA County Age Groups & Youth Competition
Middlesex County Championships 2019
Age Group Championships ( 10 - 13 years ) to be held 19th & 20th January, 3rd & 4th February - venue Southbury Roads and Youth Championships ( 14 years & over ) 26h & 27th January at London Aquatic Centre.
Middlesex County Championships is the first major competition on the British Swimming pathway and will be a great initial target meet for aspiring the swimmers.
Summary of Important Points:
• Ages are at 31st December 2018 (eg 2006 born = 12yrs or 2002 born = 17yrs).
• Automatic qualifiers will have a guaranteed space. Consideration times will be accepted; fastest per age group first, until full.
• Finals will be on 50m & 100m events, all others will be heat declared winner.
• Relays are now returning to 4x50m (10 - 13 years only) ; selected swimmers (TBC soon) will be expected to be available on those dates.
• Open and Junior (16&U) Championship Trophies will be awarded this year. Final swims supersede heat swims for trophies.
Middlesex Qualifying times