Payment for FinS Events:
1: CASH: Some events will clearly state cash only payment. For this please hand cash to a coach in an envelope, marked: FINS & The event you are paying for, your swimmers name, squad and your contact email.
2: CHEQUE : Made payable to FINS Hand to a coach in an envelope, marked as above
3: BACS: FINS ACCOUNT : Sort Code: 20-16-12
Account : 53357236
Reference: swimmers name & the event
FOR ALL PAYMENTS PLEASE: EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
To let us know exactly how you have paid
When: Saturday 14th July 2018
Who: all swimmers, siblings and parents
Where: Thurston Rugby Club
Time: 7pm till Midnight option to camp afterwards!
BBQ, Bar with Real Ale & Cocktails, Kids Cocktail Bar,
Disco, Rodeo Bull, Magic Selfie Mirror, 60' 4 Lane inflatable assault course....
More details to follow...
LIQUID LEISURE - Slough
When: Saturday 1st September 2018
To kick off next season with a splash FINS are looking to have an activity for the swimmers and their families to all get together and have fun after the summer break. We are proposing a trip to Liquid Leisure, Slough. This is billed as Europe’s biggest Aqua Park please visit www.liquidleisure.com and Google Liquid Leisure on YouTube for videos. It is a ‘Total Wipeout’ style water assault course on a lake, it looks like an awesome day out, and a perfect opportunity for swimmers to catch up and have fun before the hard work starts!
FINS have managed to organise an excellent deal if we can secure 50 + places. Two hours on the assault course for £22.50 instead of £30.00! To take advantage of this, we need to know as soon as possible the level of interest.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR - ALL children will remain the responsibility of their parent(s) or designated guardians for the duration of the trip. Unfortunately, FINS are unable to take any responsibility for swimmers.
- Date: Saturday 1st September
- Preferred Time of Booking: 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Getting There: the venue states you need to be there at least an hour prior to the booking
- Possible Coach Hire: if there is sufficient demand to book coach(es), we can look at clubbing together to hire through Neal’s Coaches at approx. £10.00 per seat (55 seats to fill one coach)
We recommend you checkout the website and the FAQ tab http://liquidleisure.com/faqs.
The main points are:
- All participants have to wear a life jacket which is provided at no extra cost
- All Under 16s are fitted with helmets
- All parents must sign a waiver on behalf of their children (and themselves, if participating) before they are allowed on the course
PLEASE NOTE: FINS cannot comment or verify the safety regarding the venue and activities, therefore parents and swimmers are advised to read the information provided by Liquid Leisure before confirming their place.
What to Do Next?
To secure our booking, we need to know ASAP the level of interest, please email email@example.com indicating:
- Names & ages of participating swimmers & siblings
- Names of participating adults
- Names of accompanying adults (not participating)
- Please indicate if you would be interested in travelling by coach and the potential number of seats required