WWHSC is committed to the principles of the General Data Protection Act:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency.
- Purpose limitation – data collected for a specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in an incompatible way.
- Data minimisation – adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Accuracy – where necessary kept up to date.
- Storage limitation – kept in a form which permits identification for no longer than is necessary.
- Integrity and confidentiality – the new security principle specifies protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accident loss, destruction or damage using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
We communicate with members by email. All email circulars have a link to enable you to otp out at any time.