Caradon swimming club has a nominated welfare officer. Her name is Laura Taylor and you can contact her in confidence when she attends club training sessions. The club welfare officer is there for all swimmers and club members but has an especially important role when it comes to swimmers under the age of 18. Laura can also be contacted via a club committee member who will treat any enquiry with regard to welfare in strictest confidence.
You can download a copy of the Caradon Swimming Club Child Protection Policy here.
The following links will lead to the Amateur Swimming Association web site welfare pages:
- ASA SwimLine Pages - click here
- ASA Bullying, Stop Bullying Happening - click here
- ASA WAVEPOWER Home Page, ASA Child Safeguarding Policy and Procedures - click here
- ASA Club Welfare Officers and WAVEPOWER - click here
- ASA Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults - click here
- ASA WAVEPOWER Information and Guidance for Parents - click here
- ASA Swimline Poster - click here