We offer an extensive learn to swim programme for children from school age and over, which follows the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework.
There are 7 stages:
- Beginners 1 (red hats) – Stage 1 & 2
- Beginners 2 (yellow hats) – Stage 3
- Improvers 1 (green hats) – Stage 4
- Improvers 2 (light blue hats) – Stage 5
- Top Improvers (blue hats) – Stage 6 & 7
Lessons run on Fridays at 5.30pm, 6.00pm or 6.30pm. All lessons are 25 minutes long (except for Top Improvers, which are 45 minutes).
Progression from Top Improvers would be into our squads: Junior, Development Squad and National Squad (our top squad).
There is more information about the Swim England Learn to Swim Framework on the Swim England website and through Parent Resources produced by Swim England.
For more information about lessons please contact our Club Secretary via our contact form.