Our membership costs are transparent and the lowest in Dorset and the surrounding areas (please see our squads page for details of the various squads below).
(Pre-Competitive Squad 1, 2 and 3)
- 2 sessions per week £26 per month
Main Pool Swimmers
Development Squad, Advanced Development Squad
- 2 sessions per week £29.00 per month
Junior Performance Squad and Senior Performance Squad
- Junior Performance Squad 3+ sessions per week £37.00 per month
- Senior Performance Squad 4+ sessions per week £45.00 per month
- All members of Junior Performance Squad are expected to attend at least 3 sessions per week.
- All members of Senior Performance Squad are expected to attend at least 4 sessions per week.
- Early morning swimming on Thursday; Tuesday evening swimming; land training; waterpolo and synchronised swimming all count as one session, as does Millfield sessions, which run on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month.
- Monday evening sessions are for coach invited swimmers who have ASA times that are close to SW Regional times. Attendance and invites are monitored and updated throughout the season.
Training Fees are payable in advance, by standing order to:
- West Dorset Swimming Club
- Sort Code 20-11-43
- Account number 53204758
The fees are calculated from the club’s annual running costs and are still payable during holidays, sickness etc.
Please note that all new members will also need to pay an initial, one-off registration / joining fee of £25
If you are interested in joining the West Dorset swimming Club, please contact the membership secretary who will be able to provide you with further information. Please note that all potential swimmers will be invited to attend a trial session in order to determine which squad they may be best suited to and this can be arranged via the membership secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org. Our membership documentation is available to download, once an initial trail has been undertaken and availability of squad space has been confirmed.
Membership Cover Letter
Membership Application Form
Membership Health Form
Membership Standing Order Mandate