Pool fees are paid on a monthly basis and relate to the number of times a swimmer swims per week:
- 1 swim a week is £12.00 per month
- 2 swims a week is £23 per month
- 3 swims a week £30 per month
Payment is collected through the Swimming Club website which is administered by Team Unify. This requires a credit or debit card to be registered and payment is taken on the First of each month.
There is a joining fee of £48 for Category 1 swimmers and £63 for Category 2 swimmers. Thereafter, memberships fees, due on 1 November, are:
- Category 1 swimmers (only competing in club galas and graded meets) £45 per year
- Category 2 (competitive up to regional standard) will pay £60 per year. (This reflects the actual cost and subsidy paid by the club for ASA registration).
Annual membership fees will also be collected automatically from your registered credit or debit card.
Members are expected to meet all open, championship and other competition fees. The club contributes to team entries for the appropriate galas e.g. Arena League, Southern Junior League and Novice League.
If you are interested in joining the Club, please use the 'New Member Application' tab on the right hand side of the Home Page under 'Sign In'.