Joining is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1) Click on Contact US and submit a note (With your name, your child's: name, date of birth, and swimming experience/skill) with information for our trials-coordinator, who will contact you to arrange a trial.
2) Attend the trial, and the coach will advise you as to whether there is an appropriate group for joining available.
3) After your trial our trials-coordinator will send you the via e-mail, YOU CANNOT JOIN UNTIL AFTER A TRIAL AND APPROVAL FROM THE COACH.
After you are registered, use the Training Timetable, choose the group you are in from the dropdown menu, and attend your first training session!
VASC offers challenges for all swimmers . Three membership types are available, and which is right for you or your child depends on age and swimming ability.
- Learn-to-Swim – for children over age 5
- Swimmers – Swimmers can train only (if admitted after an assessment by our coaches) or train and compete (if admitted after an assessment by our coaches)
- Master Swimmers – for older adults who are passionate swimmers
If our club is full, Westminster Lodge offers Learn-to-Swim lessons for all ages.