Joining is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1) Click on Contact US (left), and submit a note (With your name, your child's: name, date of birth, and swimming experience/skill) with information for our parent-volunteer-trials-coordinator, who will contact you to arrange a trial.
2) Attend the trial, and the coach will advise you as to whether there is an appropriate group for joining available.
3) Click on Renew / Join from our home page to complete the registration form for the group you were advised that you could join. YOU CANNOT JOIN UNTIL AFTER A TRIAL AND APPROVAL FROM THE COACH.
After you are registered, use the Training Timetable, choose the group you are in from the dropdown menu, and attend your first training session!
VASC offers challenges for all swimmers . Three membership types are available, and which is right for you or your child depends on age and swimming ability.
- Learn-to-Swim – for children over age 5
- Swimmers – Swimmers can train only (if admitted after an assessment by our coaches) or train and compete (if admitted after an assessment by our coaches)
- Master Swimmers – for older adults who are passionate swimmers
If our club is full, Westminster Lodge offers Learn-to-Swim lessons for all ages.