Boldmere Swimming and Water Polo Club - Welfare Information
The role of the Welfare function is to support and ensure the long-term wellbeing and protection of all members within the swimming environment and any members can contact the Welfare Team.
Under 18s who wish to contact the welfare team may do so.
· Boldmere Club Welfare Officer - Kate Hickinbottom Email: [email protected]
· Assistant Welfare Officer (Swimming) - Elaine Gale Email: [email protected]
· Assistant Welfare Officer - Helen Tonks Email: [email protected]
· Assistant Welfare Officer (Water Polo) – Andrew Hewston – email TBC
In the first instance any welfare, safeguarding or wellbeing issues should be addressed to the Boldmere Welfare Team as they are the clubs point of contact for Swimmers, Parents, Volunteers, Teachers and Coaches. Any dual club members can talk to either clubs’ welfare team.
Boldmere Swimming & Water Polo Club adhere to Wavepower 2020 - 2023, this is Swim England’s guidance for safeguarding policy and procedures and is designed by them to keep us all safe and address any concerns we have.
Further support and information can be received from:
· Warwickshire County Welfare Officer - Elaine Gale via [email protected]
· West Midland Regions Designated Safeguarding Lead - Jobeth Hamilton via [email protected]
· SE National Safeguarding Officer - Joanne Garey via [email protected]Tel: 01509 604252
· SE National Child Safeguarding Manager - Jenni Dearman email: [email protected] Tel: 01509 640274
Further support can be gained at:
ASA Swimline: 0808 100 4001
NSPCC: 0808 800 5000
Childline: 0800 1111
Local Police: 101